Techlead/architect | Streaming services
What do they do
Originating from their own interest in gaming, in 24 years this organization has grown into a leading full-service software development powerhouse with more than 300 FTE. As such, they are the not-so-silent force behind major clients on an international level. For them, they build and maintain their platforms from start to finish. Other project include the biggest sport streaming service in the Netherlands and the "my environments" of big dutch corporates in diverse branches.
Collaboration and collegiality are paramount, and therefore communication is important within this organization. This can all be seen in their passion for development where they are developing at the office for two days a week, more days are always an option of course! In between developing, it is not unusual to defeat a colleague on one of the fifteen PlayStations 5, visit the gym or relax in the home cinema. Not entirely unimportant in development is keeping your knowledge up-to-date in a fun way. Therefore, on Tuesdays, there are knowledge sessions where food is ordered, and you can work on your own projects or get inspiration from others.
They do all this in multidisciplinary project teams in an agile way of working
What is it that you will be doing?
As a Tech Lead / Architect, you will play a crucial role in leading and guiding technical teams in the development of complex web applications, mobile apps, and digital platforms. You will be responsible for technical design, architecture, and technical decision-making within the projects, and you will play a key role in guiding the technical vision and strategy of the company.
What you will do:
- Leading technical teams: You will be responsible for directing and coaching technical teams, consisting of developers, designers, and other technical experts. You will convey the technical vision and strategy of the project and ensure that the teams collaborate effectively to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Technical design and architecture: You will be responsible for designing and defining the technical architecture of the software solutions. You will make technical decisions based on best practices and ensure that the solutions are scalable, secure, and efficient.
- Technical expertise: You will act as a technical authority within the team and mentor junior and mid-level developers. You will stay updated with the latest technological developments and trends, and apply this knowledge to deliver innovative and high-quality software solutions.
- Collaboration with stakeholders: You will closely collaborate with various stakeholders, such as project managers, product owners, and clients, to understand the technical requirements and objectives of the project and provide effective technical solutions.
What are you able to do?
- Extensive experience in software development: You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in software development, working on complex web applications, mobile apps, or digital platforms. You have strong technical skills in at least one or more relevant technologies, such as Java, .NET, Python, Ruby on Rails, Angular, or React. The focus is more on cloud and backend!
- Leadership and teamwork: You have proven experience in leading technical teams and collaborating effectively with diverse stakeholders. You are capable of conveying technical vision and strategy, and inspiring teams to achieve common goals.
- Technical expertise: You have in-depth knowledge of software development best practices, technical architecture, and technical decision-making. You are updated with the latest technological developments and trends, and can apply this knowledge to deliver innovative solutions.
- Communication and collaboration: You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and are able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
What do you get in return?
Besides coming to work in a fantastic environment, you will also get very nice things in return!
- A salary up to €6000 gross per month
- Training budget
- Hybrid working environment, of which 2 in the office (Tuesday in the office and the other day in consultation)
- Breakfast and Lunch made by the chef
- An office full of relaxation with board games, game consoles, home cinema or the VR corner
- Events to connect with your colleagues, such as sports tournaments. LAN parties and fun get-togethers
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Compensation for working from home
- The best laptop and phone of your choice
If I had your skills, I would have known it already. Unfortunately, I don't, but I can help you get this cool job!
Call me at +31620293364, email email@example.com or apply by clicking the button. I can't make it any easier!