Senior Lead Developer | Digital Transformation
Our partner is growing, and they need a Senior Lead Developer to support their Group CTO with defining and maintaining a roadmap. To take the development team of our partner into a future of great code and great added value for our customers.
Sounds like something you can do? Let's have a call!
Where will you lead?
Our client wants to create impact, whether that’s in health and life sciences, housing or the food industry, non-profit or commercial; they bring this mission to work every day. Impactful growth and innovation make the difference with their clients and their users, and that's what makes them tick. They understand like no other that they can only make that difference if they grow and innovate. That’s why they not only invest in growing and innovating their clients, but you and colleagues as well. With personal coaching, development plans and training budgets, they make sure that everyone gets the opportunity to become their best professional selves while contributing to the impactful growth of our clients and industries.
What do you need to do, too lead the way?
As Senior Lead Developer you will actively seek and deliver input to the CTO for the long-term technical strategy of our partner, and you will translate that strategy into a tactical roadmap while then monitoring and facilitating its operational execution.
You will help the development team standardize their operations even more by enhancing reuse of code and components at all levels of our software, standardize the DevOps pipelines, and further improve the quality and effectiveness of the delivery. And by setting up training and information sharing structures you will make sure that all developers get onboarded along the proper structures.
Of course you will not do this alone. The team is proven and a group of senior experts and architects will assist you in giving form to the roadmap. The board of the group are an experienced team who will be able to offer coaching both operationally and technical.
To take the lead you need to have:
- Have an MsC in Computer Science or similar field (this is a must!)
- Love a challenge
- Love code, and have a deep understanding of software engineering and functional programming
- Cannot sleep unless your code is beautiful, maintainable, reusable, modular, reliable, fast, and immutable
- Are willing to get your hands dirty and to manage from the frontlines, without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Are result-driven and get the job done
- Have at least 10 years of experience in the industry, in a technical/developer role
- Have experience leading a technical team
- Have experience with some of our stack (or are willing to put in the time to learn it yourself): C#, ASP .Net, OData, (obviously Postgres and the unmissable SQL) TypeScript, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, and also WordPress, Drupal, or SharePoint (of course not all at the same time)
- Are communicative in English and Dutch (or willing to learn quickly: the position will be hard to fulfill with English only)
- Are available 32-40 hours a week
Interested, and have what it takes? You'll get the following:
- Competitive salary (up to 90k)
- Training budget
- Personal coach to help you set out your personal development path
- Everything you need to work from home
- Possibility to temporarily work abroad
- And much more like a company bike, contribution to your retirement fund, fitness contribution and fully paid 5-week partner/paternity leave.
Are you interested? Then respond via the application form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Calling is always faster, you can do that on +31 (0)6 83 93 19 68