Senior Engineering Consultant
This company is a small tight group of people that are experts in the field they work in. It was founded by two friends that met a renowned tech-consultancy company where they were responsible for Blockchain. They realized they wanted to do it full-time and joined forces to create their own "Web3 Consultancy company" and they've been crushing it. They are currently with 6 people but they don't have the ambition to grow to 100. They maybe want to double in size by the end of 2023. Quality over Quantity is the motto.
The partnerships they have are with various companies ranging from Layer-1's to layer-2's and they have their own incubator!
This means that you'll have the possibility to not only work with major Web3 companies to help them build better tech, but also work on some of your "own" stuff. And you choose where you spend most of your time.
So what will you be doing? Let's dive into the good stuff!
You will be the right hand man of the CTO. Together with you will plan, order and execute the solutions you come up with for your partners.
To give an example, one of their clients hire them to check on another company if they are doing their job correctly. It will be your job to do the due dilligence on this. Or auditing someones code. Saying code is good and robust is one thing, you'll be the guy to make sure it is.
Because the company is such a tight knit group your voice will have a lot of impact on what the end product of what you're building on will look like, but also on what the company will look like. You'll be a critical part in the foundation of a company that has one goal and one goal only.
Getting Web3 out there better and faster!
For the actual coding they work with the newest tech that's in line with the partners we're working with. One of our Layer-1's is focussed on Rust and that's not old PHP;)
So what is it that you need to be able to do this job?
- You've been developing software for a number of years and has lead teams as well.
- You've worked with languages such as JS, C++ or Go. Solidity and Rust is a definite plus!
- You understand Crypto and cryptography
- You have professional working experience with blockchain tech for a while
- You believe in the power of Web3!
- In previous roles you've build high end applications
- You're a strong communicator that's able to translate words into a workable robust soliotion.
- You know how to build efficiently and clean.
So what will the rewards be for this endeavour?
- A completely remote job
- Within Web3, you'll be working on the higher level.
- Working within a company where you make true impact
- salary up to 140k
- A stake in the company in the form of equity.
- And the job itself.
Are you interested? Then respond via the application form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Calling is always faster, you can do that on +31 (0)6 82 09 94 93