Lead role Web3/ Gaming
Check one: Loves games? ✔️/ ❌
Check two: Loves Social Media? ✔️/ ❌
Check three: Have a great feeling about the future of Web3.0? ✔️/ ❌
Three checkmarks? Then you're at the right place!
If you love gaming, you should have heard about EA Studios and if you are interested in Blockchain games, you should know that the gaming industry is getting huge and the Metaverse is going mainstream.
Our partner is a gaming studio, and they want to be the next Pixar of Web3. At the moment they are one of the biggest gaming companies in the Netherlands even though it hasn't been around for very long, and are currently building their first Blockchain game, powered by NFT technology. The founder of EA is an advisor, and they have also raised 10 million for launching a new fun third-person arcade platform from partners like Dapper Labs and Razer Computers and a lot of more big players in this sector.
The team is full of highly motivated and skilled persons that are willing to disrupt the gaming industry with this game. You'll join a company of 20+ strong-minded people, and going up fast!
I think you should be curious by now about what you should be doing then!
Our client is almost ready to launch their game, and that means they are ready for marketing. This role will have a major impact on the success of the company, and they are looking for someone with an ownership mentality to take the lead on their growing Social Media presence!
As a Growth Lead you have a great feeling about growth, know how the social media algorithms works and know how to get attention from your audience. It's all about strategy. You also need to have a deep understanding of the crypto gaming landscape. So here are some responsibilities that you will be doing;
- Create A to Z social media strategies and social media marketing campaigns;
- Research social media trends and provide notification of changes related to company marketing activities;
- Create and maintain the company brand using social media marketing tools;
- Active audience building, messaging, asset creation and design, competitor research, content strategy, account review, and goal setting;
- Be the main point of contact for ongoing communication with the company.
Also, there is a very important requirement needed for this job, and that's your mindset. With a strong mindset, you should have discipline and a strong goal in mind.
So if you still are reading at this point and are enthusiastic about it, I suppose we've got a match! But check out what you will get back.
- 2+ year experience in Social Media including a proven track record of increasing channels;
- Strong presentation and knowledge sharing skills;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Be able to work in Amsterdam;
- A proactive, hands-on approach. Initiate conversations about ways for the company to improve.
What's in it for you?
- A job at a company that's going to make an impact in the future of gaming;
- Be an early adopter of Web3.0;
- A competitive salary;
- You'll work with ILM, EA, and Pixar professionals;
- 25 days holiday;
- A great learning environment.
Interested and you want to know more? Good! Contact Samir Jouseiph at email@example.com or +31682042936