Lead PHP Developer | International
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech-companies of the Netherlands and a leading software provider for the live event industry. Their product is currently used in over 70 countries worldwide.
Their highly competent yet ever improving team of talented software developers are committed to developing excellent software and foster an environment of collaboration and trust. Founded and managed by developers, they put technology first. They believe in long-term solutions instead of temporary workarounds. Their workflow is developer-first, aiming to get things built as effectively as possible.
They work in 4 scrum teams that consist of frontend, backend and full-stack developers. Since the beginning of this year, they got a small but growing team of developers working abroad from Sri Lanka.
Their software package is not only used in the event industry, but also by, for example, the supermarket in France. To make their software as accessible as possible, it is divided into an A, B, C version. This is an example of one of the projects you will be working on. You will also:
- Technical and architectural sparring partner for the CTO
- Increase team maturity regarding development practices, technical skills and architectural design
- Work according to the guiding principles: agility, usability, accessibility and architect ability
- Having fun doing all of the above
They are looking for an inspiring team member, a self-starter, someone who is eager to learn and share in a multidisciplinary team. You make sure you're always up to date with the latest technologies. Next to this, you:
- have at least 2 years of experience working as a PHP
- are experienced with complex Single Page Applications
- thrive in a changing, collaborative and initiative-taking environment
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, but let us know why you are the best for this role anyway.
- Salary up to 75K a year and performance-based 13th month
- A personal budget for training purposes
- Paid travel expenses
- Voluntary pension plan
- The possibility to work from abroad for 4 weeks, when visiting family
- 50% working from home and 50% at the office.
Are you the developer whom we are looking for? Sent an email to Jill Kranenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31630716577