Lead Blockchain Developer
Are you a lead developer that likes videogames and blockchain? And are you by any chance looking for something new? Well, that's perfect because we're looking for you.
That rhymes, which makes it true.
You will be working for one of the biggest names within the blockchain gaming sphere (90 people in total). Our client has been in this space since 2012 and has no interest in leaving. They have multiple coins listed on the biggest exchange in the world to give an idea of what we're dealing with.
In 2019 they've made a blockchain that's tailor made for gaming, art and game developers to build their games on a sustainable and scalable way. Which also conveniently gives them the opportunity to become the leading platform in NFT games. Think Steam, but decentralized. To achieve this they need to have games and so they've acquired a studio and have multiple collaboration with other studio's to get games on the platform.
They recently launched the Alpha Season for their flagship IP and are already building their next adventure.
A "Team-Based Strategy RPG"
This is where you come in.
You will work with experienced veterans of the gaming industry. For example the lead producer on this project worked as a lead on the world of various Assassins Creed as well as quests in Ghost Recon. He knows what he's doing. What he doesn't know is Blockchain development. That's why he needs you!
You will be responsible for building the Blockchain infrastructure for the game. How do the interactions work, the contracts and even interoperability. Yes this wil work with Metaverses. Well, if you can make it happen;). In addition to this you will be one of the founding team members when it comes to the development side of this project.
This means that that an entire team will be build around you to make sure that you're able to deliver the best solutions to the complex problems blockchain gaming provides. But don't worry we are experienced so there's people to ask help from.
Lot's of power, but also lot's of responsibility.
If you think you can manage that; Why not scroll further and read the requirements?
Still reading? Nice. Well, no reason to keep you waiting any longer! Check the list below to see if you can do this!
- 2/3+ years of experience leading a team of developers (or you've been doing it in your job but not "officially", or you feel you can do it!)
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related. (this helps because of fundamentals)
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills (It's blockchain, there is no documentation, you are the documentation)
- Advanced proficiency in a programming languages such as C++, Python, Java, Go or whatever. You're just a damn good software engineer and you know it (If you've worked with Solidity or EVM stuff that's a definite plus).
- Advanced experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures
- Familiarity with P2P networks is plus too
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols
- Proficiency working with Git for source control
- Strong understanding of and interest in blockchain technology
So you made it to the bottom of the list and are curious about the yield? Scroll one more time please:)
Everybody wants to know the yield these days, but between you and me. Utility is better.
- Salary up to 130k (+ tokens)
- A completely remote job (unless you're based in or want to relocate to Stockholm)
- You're going to be the coolest guy at a party when BTC is reaching ATH's again
- People will be very concerned and wary about your career when BTC crashes even further. But you don't stress because we can keep this going for a few more cycles. And we're not Do Kwon.
- A place at the table on the playing field of the future.
Are you interested? Then respond via the application form or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Calling is always faster, you can do that on +31 (0)6 82 09 94 93