Do you feel like the world of TradFi and DeFi are too disconnected? Do you want to make a difference and help these worlds come together? Also do you happen to be a great React/Typescript developer and we don't have to explain to you what yield farming is? Great, keep reading!
Our client has been around since 2018 and has been growing a lot since then. Especially during the bull market of 2020 they made a big impact on the scene. They became one of the most recognizable and biggest names in the blockchain space in the Netherlands. They currently have little over 50 employees with an office in Utrecht. While their office is in Utrecht, they have employees worldwide!
So what do they do? Currently, our client has multiple different products they work on. Their main goal is to make DeFi more accessible. They do this both for the old-fashioned tradFi space, but also make it easier for Web3 companies to integrate your favorite DeFi use cases, such as Yield Farming and Staking, into their platform. In their LmaaS solution (Liquidity mining as a Service) they give companies the tools they need to seamlessly integrate these services in an easy and secure manner.
This last part of their business is where you come in, as they need a fullstack developer to make everything as accessible as possible!
What will you be doing
You will be working on their Liquidity mining as a service product, but also on integrating two of their other services with this specific service. You will be helping to connect two of their other products into a DeFi terminal they will offer to clients. This product will consist of Lmaas, a dex and a bridge, all in the same product!
Besides putting all of these products together, you will be adding new features as well together with your team. 4 guys who like to go to the office and are more friends than colleagues. It's a tight-knit group, who likes to talk about crypto and play some games after work. While going to the office is not mandetory, they would love if you'd join from time to time!
So what you will be working with is the following stack
- Mongo DB
- Node JS.
Who are you?
- 2-3+ years professional experience with React.
- Experience in Typescript.
- You're excited about Web3, you don't need to be a pro yet, but interest is key!
- Working experience with Golang
Nice to haves:
- Experience in Node.
- Previously worked in a Web3 company.
- You'd like to go to the office in Utrecht twice a week.
- The main language is English but speaking Dutch would be a nice to have too.
So besides being a sick web3 job, what else is included?
- Up to 100k yearly salary, depending on experience.
- Work with very experienced Web3 developers and learn from the best.
- Work in a scale up with lots of room to grow in any direction.
- Get a token allocation in a company you really want a token allocation in.
- Work in a flexible work environment. (if you want to work from another country for a month, no problem).
Interested and you want to know more? Good! Contact Arnold Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31682099493