Fullstack JS developer | Advertisement
What do they do?
In terms of traffic, this party certainly cannot complain. With the largest sports platforms in the Netherlands, they generate hunderds of thousands of visitors a day and millions a month. They create high-quality daily relevant content by merging editing and technology. This has to do with their goal. They want to reach and interest all sports fans to interact with the content. Whether it is football or Formula 1, they create it.
They do this with a young team with a passion for the business. Creating champions leaque worthy quality, software, content and everything it takes to be the biggest platform in the Netherlands. The atmosphere within this company is what you can expect from a professional organization with a love for sport. Competitive, sociable and atmospheric. For example, you can think of the Friday snack day with FIFA tournaments or just a cosy get-together where you chat about the weekend plans. There is something for everyone within the organization because with 100 employees, you will always have a nice colleague!
What is it what you are going to do?
Due to the organization's growth, there is now a need for a fullstack developer who is able to give the advertisement team a boost.
In the advertising team they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer in whom versatility is one of the strengths. Our client handles advertising for about 150 websites and some apps, including, of course, their own titles. With about 12 million unique visitors per month, that's a lot of requests and a lot of ad spots to fill! For this they regularly write new products, for example for header bidding, handling VAST tags properly, implementing Google and QuantCast CMP (Consent Management Platform), but also all data needs to be streamlined (through reporting).
You wil be working on ad blocks and banners should be able to come up with and implement solutions that provide the best user experience while generating the desired advertising revenue. You should have a good understanding of the latest web technologies and trends, as well as advertising formats and standards. In addition to working on ad blocks and banners, a developer may also be responsible for creating custom tools and scripts necessary for automating advertising processes, such as fetching ad inventory, managing bids, and delivering ads at the right place and time.
In terms of other tasks that you may perform, you also engage in monitoring and reporting on ad performance, testing new ad formats and technologies, and researching trends and developments in the advertising market. For example there will be added some new laws, how are you going to handle and solve it?
What do you need to have?
What specifically do you need?
- Open mind to solve solutions
- Experience in different kind of frameworks such as React or Vue, but most important is that you are not limited and are looking for the right solution.
- A big plus is experience working on advertising platforms and standards, such as Google AdWords, DoubleClick, etc.
- Proficiency in working with APIs, especially those of advertising platforms and networks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and come up with creative solutions for complex challenges.
- Good communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with the team and other stakeholders, such as advertisers and media agencies.
This is what you will get
Besides of it being a cool role, you will also get nice things in return:
- Salary of up to 70k per year
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 24 holidays
- Laptop of your choice
- Personal development budget
- Working in a brand new office in the Overamstel area
- Participation in relevant and interesting events
- Obviously a free subscription to your favourite platforms
- Hyrbid working environment (Tuesday and Fridays at the office)
Does this sound like the scoring the winning goal in the final? Call our consultant Lars Verweij at +31620293364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org