Senior Fullstack Developer | SaaS scale-up
Our partner is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up in the ed-tech market. Their software is used for digital assessments, creating ePortfolios and designing e-learning. Currently, the SaaS software is used by more than a million people. Customer satisfaction is central to the organization. Our partner works for well-known organizations in the Netherlands and beyond. The organization employs approximately 60 people, 15 of which are developers. There is an open organizational culture and everyone is open to learn from each other and thus grow as an organization.
Currently, the organization has three development teams working on three SaaS products. Since our partner works with a SaaS business model, they have full ownership of their products, which means that they decide how and what they want to develop. Customers pay to use their SaaS products. Our partner is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer who can work remotely, hybrid or at their office in the Utrecht region and who will support one of the development teams.
You will end up in one of the three development teams where you will work on an existing SaaS product. The software product had more than 1,000,000 active users last year. The software product is mainly used by well-known organizations here in the Netherlands and Belgium. These include schools, publishers, examination institutions and companies.
Your daily tasks are as follows:
- Designing and developing new functionalities on the frontend and backend.
- Improve and refactor their codebase and also decide which parts should be prioritized.
- Proactively seek out and ensure that performance and security issues are resolved.
- Writing unit tests for most of your code.
- Experience with PHP
- Writing high-performing and maintainable code
- Knowledge of frontend components such as CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and/or Vue.JS
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel
- Knowledge of Code Testing and Implementing Tests
- Experience of working in a SCRUM team
- A salary up to €5500 per month, depending on your experience
- Working remotely
- 29 vacation days and expense allowance
- Good pension scheme
- Good bonus scheme