DevOps | Gamification
You may have a small idea where this is going. Information security. It can come in many different forms and goes much further than phishing emails, WhatsApp messages or phone calls. This company uses gamification to raise the knowledge of employees within companies on a local and international level through their e-learning platform. On this platform, they learn a lot about privacy and awareness in various areas of knowledge. It is not just a platform where you have to read simple texts. It is an interactive learning trajectory where a whole team of content creators, designers, program managers and developers work on the software. This expresses itself in thick storytelling and the feeling of playing games while you learn.
They do this by letting the employees of companies participate actively on their own platform and thus impart knowledge. It starts small how you raise your own privacy and awareness to a level that you can advise others on how they can better deal with privacy and awareness. For example, the customers are large internationals such as Heineken, but the users are Heineken employees. This way you develop a global software product as employees in Mexico also use it!
It is a great company to join because they are growing fast, you can grow with them, and you also have direct input for your own ideas. Your input and ideas make companies safer, people are better trained, and you therefore have an important influence on people's lives.
To ensure that their platforms run smoothly and can sustain more and more clients participating in their training programs, they are looking to deploy a robust and scalable infrastructure.
This mean that among other things you’ll be:
- improving, expanding and maintaining our global and scalable infrastructure
- securing and monitoring the cluster(s)
- suggesting and mixing new technologies into the mix
- collaborating with the development team for smooth CI/CD and frequent releases
Their Tech Stack:
- Cluster: Hashicorp family (Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible
- Observability: Grafana, Promtail, Loki, Prometheus, Tempo
- Other: Keycloak, Traefik, PostgreSQL, Redis
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- You must like a dynamic Scale-up environment
- You have no problem with English communication in word and writing
- You are proactive and like to come up with new ideas
Of course. We are not afraid to tell you that and our customer loves to tell what you get in return. You get a nice salary that can go up to €75k a year. 25 days to get to the sun or to your blanket. In addition, you will of course receive a Laptop and Telephone.
Do you live near Utrecht?A Swapp bike for you! You work in an ideal hybrid work environment from Utrecht where coming to the office is appreciated by everyone, because:
- Lunch provided every day
- Always fruit present
- Cozy international culture
- Every month a great party with bands, pizza and more
I don't know what you're waiting for. Who doesn't want to work here?
Call me at: 0630716577 or email me at email@example.com